Wynn Las Vegas Apprentice Bartender Model- Steady Extra in Las Vegas, Nevada
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
The Apprentice Bartender - Model is responsible for providing first-class customer service for our guests according to Wynn Las Vegas service standards.
*The Apprentice Bartender is responsible for assisting bartenders with the preparation of drinks or cocktails. *Following standardized recipes and stocking/setting-up the bar area *Maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment in accordance with Health Department standards. *Apprentice Bartender - Model participates in in-house modeling programs, special casino events, Banquet Service functions, and performs model/presenter tasks at Wynn Las Vegas events.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English with guests and co-workers.
- Previous work experience as Apprentice Bartender or Bartender experience preferred.
- Requires the ability to follow instructions and work within a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Must have basic beverage and cocktail knowledge.
- Requires the following valid documentation: Alcohol Awareness card, Health card, Gaming license.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or over.
Employee Type: Part-Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Customer ServiceHospitality - HotelRestaurant - Food Service
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 7/1/2019